Counselling, psychotherapy and coaching is a unique process for each individual, which is why an integrative approach looks at your preferences and environments to customise a therapeutic plan that work best for you.
When you have an idea of what it is you need but not quite sure of where to start, Integrative therapy looks at;
- where you are at and where you would like to be,
- limiting thoughts and behaviour patterns,
- exploring the ’cause and effect’,
- collaboratively checking in what’s working or not working,
- the internal and external environments.
Our work together looks at leaning in with curiosity, and courage. There will more than likely be challenges and resistance to being outside the ‘comfort zone’, so together, we’ll look at what’s coming up for you with integrity and unconditional acceptance.
Whether that is in recovery, growth or maintenance within your life, we look together at the resources available to you and integrate any changes or adaptions, managing challenges along the way.