Here, you’ll learn key insights and practices to help you:
– Restore the broken connections caused by trauma
– Get embodied and grounded in your body
– Integrate the parts of yourself that feel wounded and fragmented
– Emerge from grief, fear, and powerlessness to regain strength, joy, and resiliency
– Reclaim access to your inner resources and spiritual nature
“We are fundamentally designed to heal,” teaches Dr. Heller. “Even if our childhood is less than ideal, our secure attachment system is biologically programmed in us, and our job is to simply find out what’s interfering with it–and learn what we can do to make those secure tendencies more dominant.”
With expertise drawn from Dr. Heller’s research, clinical work, and training programs, this book invites you to begin that journey back to wholeness.